To whom it may concern
DorTech Leszek Urbaniak processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). the Regulation or GDPR), therefore DorTech Leszek Urbaniak with its registered office in Pobiedziska 62-010 at ul.Nowa 3 informs that from May 25, 2018 you will have the following rights related to the processing by DorTech Leszek Urbaniak your personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1) the administrator pursuant to Article 4 paragraph 7 of GDPR is DorTech Leszek Urbaniak ul. Nowa 3, 62-010 Pobiedziska
2) Your data is processed in order to implement the concluded contract.
3) the recipients of your personal data are entities authorized by law, such as the Social Insurance Institution, the Tax Office, the National Labor Inspectorate, enforcement bodies, Courts, the National Court Register, insurance companies, as well as IT entities and companies cooperating with the Administrator;
4) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization;
5) Your personal data will be kept for the following periods
- in connection with the conclusion of a contract, for the purpose of its implementation – for the duration of the contract,
- in the scope of establishing and pursuing your own claims or defending against claims – until the period of prescription for potential claims under the contract or for another reason,
- in the scope of fulfilling the legal obligations of the Administrator – for the period in which the law requires the Administrator to store the documentation and to fulfill the obligations arising therefrom towards you,
6) You will be granted:
a) the right of access to the content of data, pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation;
b) the right to correct data pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation;
c) the right to delete data, pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
d) the right to delete data, pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
e) the right to object to the processing of data, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation;
f) the right to data transfer, pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation;
7) you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal, if the processing occurs on the basis of a prior consent for processing pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 item a) or Article 9 paragraph 2 item a) of GDPR;
8) you shall have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the GDPR;
9) providing your personal data is a prerequisite for the provision of services and the failure to provide data will result in the inability to provide services (performance of the contract);
10) Your data shall NOT be subject to automated decision making, including profiling referred to in Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 of GDPR.